By: Derek A. Wolfe
A guide to the best canyoneering Moab, Utah has to offer! Surrounded by stunning landscapes, national parks and amazing scenery, Moab is rich with opportunities for canyoneers of all skill levels. From easy half days outings to full day excursions, there are plenty of options for anyone who wishes to seek some Moab gorging adventure.
This guidebook includes:
- 23 technical canyons around Moab
- Comprehensive driving directions to trailheads
- Full color topographical maps
- Rappel profiles and anchors options
- Detailed, first-hand route descriptions
- Key GPS waypoints to help aid in navigation
- Equipment recommendations for each canyon
Moab Canyoneering includes a free 2-year subscription to the digital edition (you will receive a link and a license within 48 hours). More details here.