Leavenworth is best known for its superb bouldering. This thoughtfully laid-out guidebook offers detailed directions, maps, and beta for more than 1,200 boulder problems in one of the Pacific Northwest’s premier bouldering areas. For climbers in the Pacific Northwest, Leavenworth is an open gateway to a lifetime of magical bouldering experiences - all you have to do is take the first step!
This guide includes:
- 74 areas
- 39 never-before-published areas
- 650 never-before-published problems
- Area history
- Local flora, fauna, and geology
- Climber essays
- Artwork from long-time local climbers
- Beautiful, inspiring photos of climbing in Little Bavaria
Leavenworth Bouldering includes a free 2-year subscription to the digital edition (you will receive a link and a license within 48 hours). More details here.